What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 018
Weight Loss: What’s Holding You Back? (Hint: It’s Not Food)
Raise your hand if you want to lose weight or make a change in your body to get healthier.
Come on. No one is watching, and if they are, you will be way more interesting to them when they see you raising the roof one-handed for no reason.
Now… raise your hand if you generally know what to eat and what to avoid in order to slim down or get healthier.
And finally, raise your hand if you are doing those things.
Typically, most people raise their hand to the first two questions.
The third one… not so much.
Why is it that we want something – weight loss, for example – SO bad and we know what to do (eat real food, avoid sugar, blah blah blah), but we still aren’t doing it?
I know you want to do the right thing.
I know you’re sick of looking and/or feeling this way.
I know you get motivated and excited when a new diet comes along.
I know you get frustrated when it feels like you have no willpower.
I know sometimes you want to give up and eat everything in sight.
I know sometimes you do that.
But here’s the thing… it doesn’t have to be this way.
In today’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, I sit down with weight loss expert Kerry Tepedino to explore what’s holding you back. Here’s a hint… it’s not food.
What You Will Discover In This Episode
- 0:00 – Intro to Weight Loss: What’s Holding You Back (Hint: It’s Not Food)
- 2:32 – Introducing Kerry Tepedino
- 2:44 – The real reason why you might be struggling to lose weight
- 3:42 – How to make the critical shift from negative self-talk to self-love
- 4:40 – Where the stories you tell yourself really come from (and are they true?)
- 6:30 – A step-by-step exercise that puts an end to emotional eating – for good!
- 8:57 – The two key ingredients you need to transform your life
- 10:05 – Why you shouldn’t choose to lose weight (and what you should do instead)
- 11:46 – 3 simple steps that will keep you moving toward your goals
- 14:34 – A quick trick to silence your inner critic
- 15:08 – Kerry reveals what she’s REALLY hungry for (her answer will surprise you!)
- 16:37 – YOUR challenge for the week
After watching this interview, tell me:
What’s the ONE thing you will do this week to take back control? Share with me in the comments!
Weight Loss: What’s Holding You Back (Hint: It’s Not Food)
This Week’s MenYOU:
Keep Discovering What You’re Really Hungry For
- KERRY TEPEDINO’S FACEBOOK
- KERRY TEPEDINO’S TWITTER
- PERFECT HEALTH MASTERY
- WALK TO WISDOM BY KERRY TEPEDINO
Kerry Tepedino is an internationally trained Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Counselor of Nutrition, and Craniosacral Therapist. She focuses on a holistic approach to weight loss, self-love, and mindset mastery. Kerry’s approach to health and wellness is incredibly effective as it embraces every aspect of a person’s life, from nutrition all the way to relationships.
Access Every Single Episode!
Click here to access all the episodes I’ve released so far (make sure to bookmark it!). I will also send an email every week when a new episode launches so you’re always in the know, so make sure you’re on the mailing list!
Let’s Keep Talking
1. What’s the ONE thing you will do this week to take back control?
I know, I know. It’s not an easy thing to do but I believe that together we can do everything! Tell me below!
2. What question do you have about today’s topic?
Post it in the comments below and every Thursday following this episode’s release, I will answer your questions in our What You’re REALLY Hungry For Q&A Episode! You don’t want to miss it, so post your question below!