What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 025
Your Questions, Answered!
Comeback: How An Overweight Doctor Restored Her Health And You Can Too
We hear all the time that we if want something we should “just do it” or “just believe.” But realistically — some guidance really helps.
For this week’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, Dr. Kyrin Dunston shared some of her most effective, tried-and-true tips to help us make strides toward our goals.
You had lots of burning questions about my chat with Dr. Kyrin, and I’ve answered some of them in our weekly follow-up Q&A podcast episode! Head on over to listen this week’s NOW!
Here are some of the juicy questions I discuss in this Q&A:
- Dr. Kyrin talks about the a-ha moments. How do I recognize when I’m having an a-ha moment? What should I listen to, and what should I ignore?
- Dr. Kyrin shares how an accident pulled her out of her insanely busy life. How can you change your life and slow down without dropping the ball and making sure you take care of your commitments?
- What if I don’t trust the “universe” to tell me “the way”? I feel like if I don’t direct and control my life, the things I want won’t happen.
- With something like losing weight, I feel like it’s hard to pretend I’m already thinner when I can visibly see that I’m not and physically can’t fit into my pants. Any tips to overcome that? (Or in general, how to be happy with myself DURING the process of losing weight?)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION
- MEDITATION STUDIO APP
- CALM APP
- GARY ZUKAV
- A COURSE IN MIRACLES BY DR. HELEN SCHUCMAN
Face And Embrace Method: 3 Steps To Stop Being Afraid So You Can Finally Experience Peace Every Single Day