Energy: How To Increase Your Vibrational Frequency
Have you ever heard of someone giving off good energy or bad vibes? Have you ever wondered what this actually means?
You see, everything in the universe is made up of energy and has a frequency.
Your shirt is energy. Your dog is energy. Everything in your garden is energy. You are energy.
This is why you might have felt like a person is giving off bad vibes or that something might not feel right in a certain situation.
When you experience sensations like this, you’re picking up on the energetic field of a situation or person and are feeling vibrational energy patterns.
When your vibrational frequency is low, you might feel off. When it’s high, you feel good or right.
Everything you do affects your vibrational frequency, and everything is energetically connected.
My guest this week, Shanna Ekedal, knows all about energy and vibrational frequency. Shanna is a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach (CTNC), and she’s here to show you how to tap into vibrational frequencies to finally create the life you want!
Here’s What You Will Discover In This Episode
- 4:34 – The surprising way Shanna was able to finally tune into her vibrational frequency and how it forever changed her life.
- 8:35 – What vibrational frequency really is and why it should be important to you.
- 14:20 – The unexpected role food plays in decreasing your vibrational frequency and what you should truly be avoiding.
- 18:10 – The ways in which having low vibrational frequency can actually hold you back from experiencing new opportunities – yes, really!
- 22:13 – The surprising things that can lower vibrational frequency and how you can stop doing them immediately.
Energy: How To Increase Your
Discover More Of What Feeds You
BONUS ACTION GUIDE
Let’s Continue the Conversation
Tell me the ONE THING you will do this week to increase your vibrational frequency.
I get it. It’s not always an easy thing to do, but I believe that together we can do everything, and community is how we create change. So, please share your “one thing” in the comments below!