The Hugry Hottie Launch Party Is Today!
CATEGORIES: Recipes / Weight Loss /
I’m officially launching my brand new book, The Hungry Hottie Cookbook, today! I’m SO excited about it, I decided to throw a HUGE party and YOU’RE INVITED!
I’m giving away over $10,000 worth of prizes – seriously! And everyone who comes will get a free Hungry Hottie Virtual Goodie Bag.
Here’s just a snippet of what I’m giving away:
- 3 Vitamix Blenders ($450 value each)
- 3 SoCal Cleanse 1, 2, 3 Cleanse Program ($160 value each)
- 2 Ultimate Yogi DVD Programs ($108 value each)
- 1 LiveWell 360 Core Bag ($187 value each)
- 3 Shenzhen Knives Sets, Chef Series ($75 value each)
- 4 Private Coaching Session with Transformational Nutritionist, Cynthia Pasquella ($1,500 value each)
- 5 Private Coaching Sessions with Transformational Nutrition Coach, Lauren Gonzales ($150 value each)
- 3 Signed Copies of The Hungry Hottie Cookbook ($47 value each)
When: Today (Monday December 3rd, 2012) from 2:30P – 4:30P Pacific Standard Time
(Click HERE for a handy time zone converter)
How to Join in on the Fun (and get some AMAZING free stuff!): Just show up! It’s that easy
Head to http://www.cynthiapasquella.com/party any time from 2:30p – 4:30p (Pacific Standard Time) today and be sure to bring your Hot Stuff Mocktail so we can toast!
“Hot Stuff” Mocktail Recipe
(makes 2 servings)
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed pomegranate juice (POM Wonderful Juice)
- 1/4 c grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- liquid stevia (or honey), to taste
- 4 mint sprigs
- Crush 2 mint sprigs in glass.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake over ice.
- Strain over ice into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with remaining mint and enjoy while celebrating the launch of The Hungry Hottie Cookbook!