What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 019
Your Questions, Answered!
Weight Loss: What’s Holding You Back (Hint: It’s Not Food)
For this week’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, I had an AMAZING conversation with the illustrious Kerry Tepedino, who’s globally recognized for her holistic strategies and solutions to weight loss, self-love, and mindset mastery.
Kerry and I talked about a hot topic that has been, or still is, a struggle for many of us: weight loss, and getting to the point where we’re no longer obsessing over the number on the scale (but happy with the way we look).
As you’ve learned, weight loss is really not only about what you eat.
Food does affect the way you look and feel, but there is always something much, much more you need to uncover in order to achieve the goals you have for your body and yourself.
But how do you break that all down? The answer isn’t always so obvious, so it’s no surprise you had questions after watching the interview.
You’ll find this information incredibly helpful and motivating as you continue your journey, regardless of where you’re at right now in terms of weight loss.
- I WANT to eat right and treat my body right, but I’m not confident in exactly what to do. I obviously know to avoid junk food, and I know there’s a lot of information out there around nutrition, but sometimes I see conflicting things and I’m not sure which is right. Any advice for how to figure out what eating right means to me?
- I’ve had numerous challenges and traumas in my past, particularly during my childhood. How do I even begin identifying which one is causing my unhealthy relationship with food?
- I have a friend who is completely obsessed with her weight and is always yo-yo dieting. As a friend who cares for her deeply, what are some ways I can help her find the true cause of her weight issues (besides sending her Kerry’s interview!) without coming off as a know-it-all or a wannabe psychiatrist?
- Oftentimes I feel like I’m all alone in how I feel and the things I’m struggling with. I’m afraid my friends and family are sick of hearing me talk about the same struggles. Any advice for how I find my tribe?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- WHAT YOU’RE REALLY HUNGRY FOR FACEBOOK GROUP
- CYNTHIA PASQUELLA FACEBOOK GROUP
- INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION
- THE VIRGIN DIET
- GLUTENZA – THE GLUTEN BUSTING ENZYME
- 8-STEP WEIGHT LOSS JUMPSTART KIT (FREE BONUS)
- THE HUNGRY METHOD QUICK START GUIDE
The 8-Step Weight Loss Jumpstart Kit
You asked for it, so here is a free blueprint to help cut through all the conflicting weight loss information and get started with the simple and sensible steps that will help you get healthy!