What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 027
Your Questions, Answered!
Self-Worth: How To Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
For this week’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, I sat down with life coach, speaker and author Celia Ward Wallace to talk about self-worth.
No matter how how successful or attractive or wealthy you are, there’s always someone else that seems more successful, more attractive, more wealthy. Celia shared her secrets on how to stop comparing yourself once and for all, and how to begin fully embracing who YOU are.
Since this is a topic we can ALL relate to, you had many burning questions after watching, so I’ve answered some of them in this week’s Q&A podcast. Head on over to this week’s Q&A to hear my answers now!
- Do you think it’s really possible to have and create anything I want in this world? If I’m being honest, I’m a little scared to believe it, and later be disappointed. Are my limiting beliefs helping me by protecting me from this disappointment?
- Celia said that 95% of what’s going on is in our subconscious mind. Any tips for how to tap into our subconscious?
- I’m going to be very honest: I get jealous thinking about my boyfriend’s ex! I’m typically a very confident person, but she is beautiful and successful and I can’t help but wonder if he feels like he’s missed out on “the best.” How can I put a halt to these feelings once and for all?
- You and Celia talked about the curiosity, creativity and lack of negative self-talk that children naturally possess—and that we lose that as, with age, limiting beliefs are injected into our subconscious. What are some these top limiting beliefs so I can talk to my children about it (in hopes they will never lose their child-like sense of wonder and positivity)?
Missed the Original Episode?
Click here to watch now! (You can also listen to it on the podcast: Episode 26)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION
- THINK AND GROW RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL
- WISHES FULFILLED BY WAYNE DYER
- THE BIG LEAP BY GAY HENDRICKS
- TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION
How To Get Rid Of Your Limiting Beliefs In 7 Simple Steps
Everything you imagine is possible, but your limiting beliefs often hold you back. Download this free guide to remove these beliefs from your mind for good and start living the life you desire!