What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 029
Your Questions, Answered!
Self-Approval: How To Love Yourself When You Don’t
For this week’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, visionary speaker Rose Cole and I discussed how to love yourself — even if you think it’s impossible.
We ALL want to love ourselves (and have full control over our inner critic), so a lot of you had some great questions after watching this episode. I’ve randomly selected a handful to answer (trust me, if you loved the original interview (Episode 28), you’ll want to listen to this)!
- Rose makes it sound so easy to be happy and love yourself, like it’s just a choice I need to make, but sometimes it doesn’t feel like my choice, it feels impossible to get out of my whirlwind of negative feelings that take over my head. I’m not sure how to snap out of it – any tips for when things feel really bad?
- I’m not making enough money, will working on loving myself help me with this? How?
- I’ve been trying little things like eating healthier, getting more sleep, doing some meditation in the mornings, for months now and it doesn’t really feel like I’m seeing any results… am I missing something?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- THE INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION
- THE POWER OF INTENTION BY DR. WAYNE DYER
- WHAT YOU’RE REALLY HUNGRY FOR FACEBOOK GROUP
The”Know Your Worth” Worksheet