What You’re REALLY Hungry For – Season 1, Episode 017
Your Questions, Answered!
Persistence: How To Keep Going When All You Want To Do Is Stop
For this week’s episode of What You’re REALLY Hungry For, I sat down with Dr. Jeff Spencer, the ultimate expert in human performance, to talk about persistence — and how to keep going (especially when you feel like doing anything but).
Considering he’s worked with greats like Sir Richard Branson, Tiger Woods, Bono and U2, and Maria Sharapova, and more, you can bet he knows the keys to reaching your peak.
But you don’t need to be famous, an athletic star or a musical genius to be a “champion”. Whether you’re a mom or dad, student, entrepreneur or someone’s life partner, we all have our own goals that are super important — and unique — to us.
Which is why this topic really spoke to so many of you — and the questions came pouring in! I answered a few questions that I think will really help everyone, so don’t wait another minute to listen to the Q&A now!
Here are some of the juicy questions I discuss in this Q&A:
- I know what I want to do and have in my life, but there are times that I just get so tired that I want to quit. Sometimes it just seems so hard. Do you ever feel this way, Cynthia? And if so, what do you do to keep moving forward?
- I don’t know that I want to be a “champion” in the natural sense of the word and take on “the world”. I just want to be the best mom/wife/person I can be. I just wish people respected it and admired it the way they do “a champion”. Is there any way I can get people to see me that way?
- Any suggestions for how to find good people for council? I don’t really feel comfortable talking to my spouse or friends about this stuff. Is there someplace else you’d suggest I go?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- WHAT YOU’RE REALLY HUNGRY FOR FACEBOOK GROUP
- DR. JEFF SPENCER’S CHAMPION’S BLUEPRINT
- JJ VIRGIN’S MINDSHARE SUMMIT FOR HEALTH EXPERTS
- THE INSTITUTE OF TRANSFORMATIONAL NUTRITION
- GARY ZUKAV – SPIRITUAL PARTNERSHIPS